Kusina ni Juan
The program aims to establish a model for SBFP implementation that will demonstrate consistency of quality and results; ease in implementation at the school level and cost-effectiveness of SBFP funds ; to demonstrate effective inter-agency collaboration among Provincial Government, DepEd, municipal and barangay LGUs, and the private sector.
- Provincial Government of Tarlac
- Community – Based Monitoring System – Program Management Office – Health Sector
- Department of Education
Target # of Central Kitchen: 2 public elementary schools
- Pinasling CES, Gerona
- Cristo Rey CES, Capas
Total no. of school beneficiaries: 11 public elementary schools Total pupil beneficiaries: 1,330 pupils
2nd wave: Target # of central kitchen: 3 kitchens Target location: Victoria West CES, Paniqui South CES and Dapdap Resettlement ES
- PGT counter part for 2 kitchens:
(Pinasling CES, Gerona and Cristo Rey CES, Capas)
- Reconstructed kitchen rooms
- Gas installation
- Distributed kitchen materials and equipment
*completely served feeding days c/o DepEd under SBFP Fund.