CENTRAL LUZON DOCTOR’S HOSPITAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
CLDH-EI is a non-sectarian institution founded in 1976 by a group of physician headed by Dr. Constante D. Quirino, Sr. Its initial course offering was the three-year Graduate Nurse (GN) which was followed by the two-year BSN Supplemental Course. In 1985, the school received its government recognition for the four-year course leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN).
It was not long when other allied health courses, such as Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy (BSPT), Associate in Pulmonary Therapy, and Associate in Radiologic Technology, Midwifery, Nursing Aide (now Health Care Services NC II) and Medical Secretarial were offered. Two years later, permits were issued by CHED to offer Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology.As the institution continued to upgrade its provisions for quality education to students, two more paramedical courses, the Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (BSMT) and Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy were introduced in 1998.
These additional courses provided students with better alternative health professions to pursue other than the BSN. Simultaneously, the Graduate School was established with the Master of Science in Nursing as its course offering.Through the years, CLDH-EI has not only grown in terms of course offerings. As more and more students flock towards health courses, classrooms are no longer enough to accommodate them in the hospital campus. Hence, a new campus features more improved student services such as spacious air-conditioned classrooms and laboratories complete with equipment, glassware and modalities, air-conditioned multimedia-based library and sports facilities.
The institution is committed to giving its best to its students and other stakeholders. It always finds ways to upgrade its facilities and employ highly-qualified faculty members. It envisions to become accredited in the near future and be accorded the university status the soonest possible time.
An educational institution committed to excellence.
- CLDH EI as a higher education institution shall:
- – Provide quality instruction to fully develop students’ knowledge, skills, attitudes and values for a better quality of life;
- – Produce graduates who meet national and global standards of competency, efficiency and effectiveness;
- – Strength research for advancement of knowledge; and,
- – Expand extension services and linkages for harmonious school community relationship.
- – To prepare learners for higher academic pursuit and productive life; and,
- – To become effective and participative member of a fast-changing society.
- – To impart the fundamental tools of learning;
- – To develop the multi-intelligences and total personality of learners that would make them better persons and citizens;
- – To equip them with modern/ high technological knowledge and skills so indispensable for national and global participation and employment; and,
- – To inculcate the positive moral, spiritual, cultural and nationalistic values that reflect their national identity.
CLDH- EI (CENTRAL LUZON DOCTORS’ HOSPITAL-EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION) San Pablo, Tarlac City (045) 982 5109/ 5052/ 5019 www.cldhei.edu.ph
- BASIC EDUCATION
- BS Accountancy
- BS Business Administration
- – Human Resource Development Management
- – Operations Management
- BS Medical Technology
- BS Nursing
- BS Pharmacy
- BS Radiologic Technology
- BS Respiratory Therapy
- BS Physical Therapy
- Associate in Radiologic Technology
- Diploma in Midwifery
- Health Care Services NC II (1 Yr.)
- MS Nursing
- Full Scholarship (100% Free Tuition) for Valedictorian
- Partial Scholarship (50% Free Tuition) for Salutatorian
- Full & Partial Scholarship to Dean’s Listers
- Student Assistance Program (100% Free Tuition)